JOIN OUR TEAM
If you share Italian Bakery’s passion for the industry, check out the available positions below!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Wholesale Accounts Receivables Clerk
We are currently looking for a Wholesale & Order desk, Accounts Receivable The success of our business depends on the expertise and support of our administrative professionals. These enthusiastic individuals are responsible for various activities and set the tone of professionalism and positivity in the workplace. Ensuring information is always organized and accessible, administrative professionals often act as the first point of contact between different departments as well as with external clients and are excellent ambassadors for our organization. We look for people who demonstrate specific professional skills and qualities.
- External Customer
- Internal Customer
- As an Ambassador
- Budget and Finance
- Answering the main phone line.
- Continuously manages customer database for accuracy
- Inputs all orders.
- Processes accounts and all incoming payments
- Opens new customer accounts
- Produce daily bake sheets, packing list and invoices for delivery routes.
- Produce, sort and email or mail statements every 2 weeks.
- Makes weekly calls to Wholesale Accounts for outstanding accounts, emailing statements, invoice copies
- Opens mail and distributed accordingly
- Promotes a positive company image by actively engaging with employees, customers, suppliers, and the community
- 1-2 years of experience in an Accounts Receivable role/wholesale order desk
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with both internal and external customers with tact and diplomacy
- Strong computer skills, word excel etc.
Customer Service Clerk
A Clerk's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: Providing premier customer service, including greeting them and responding to questions Maintaining high standards for product freshness and sanitation Dynamically selling product by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions Selecting and packaging products ordered by customers Filling, maintaining and rotating products and displays Preparing special orders and party trays Operating meat and cheese slicers, cutting tools, scale and other equipment Assisting in other duties, as assigned Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays Able to lift 40lbs Able to work in a fast paced environment
STORE MANAGER Italian Bakery is an Edmonton owned and operated local bakery, deli, grocer and invites creative and entrepreneurial-minded individuals who have an aspiration to pursue a leadership career to deliver a unique local bakery experience. WHY ITALIAN BAKERY.
- Drive: To make it onto our team, it starts with focus, commitment and your own source of fuel.
- Integrity: Like it or not, we’re open and honest. Team members do what is right, they’re upfront and turn feedback into progress.
- Growth: Remember, personal development is at the core of what we do. We bring on those who love learning because we’re asking them to inspire others to feel the same way.
- Inspiring team leadership: A strong leader who believes in the value of teamwork and in harnessing the collective talents of individuals to achieve team goals and targets.
- High achiever: A clear vision of success and competency in organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Brand ambassador: A high level of dedication to creating a unique local bakery experience.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability